• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Apex LTX (Not GT) Mode switch function

Stonetire

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector LTX
Hey Guys,
I am looking at purchasing a used 2009 Apex LTX and it does NOT have the electronically adjustable Ohlins mono-shock.

When I was testing out all the functions on the sled it appears the Mode pushbutton on the instrument pod does not do anything. The Select and Reset buttons seem to work fine.

I know this Mode pushbuttin is used for the electronically adjustable Ohlins mono-shock when so equipped.

Is this Mode pushbutton supposed to do something when there is no electronically adjustable shock? If so, what?

Also, should the barometric pressure always be displayed or can you change it to something else? If so, how?

I am sure this would all be discussed in the owners manual but the Dealer that has the sled does not have it.
Thanks for any input!!!!!

The mode button is for shock & warmer control on GT's, so I'm guessing that all Apex's got the same dash no matter the model. Mode button won't due anything with no wire hooked to it.

Barro pressure should cycle with the select button... ODO, Trip A & B , Barrometric.

Maybe since the mode button does nothing, you always have the Barro pressure reading??

Back