• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex/Attak Frequently Asked Questions

2007 apex service manual link is dead, is anyone can send it to me ? Dropbox or email would be great.

Looking for 2007 apex rtx er service manual, not supplementary service manual.

Thanks

The engine oil:change instructions with pictures doesn't work. Anybody have that info. I tried Ulmers site and couldn't find it there either.

Thanks

Looking for the how to adjust the fuel with paper clip link and can't find it.

Found it.

Last edited:
Hi, we are trying to put the gears back together. At this point I can't remember if the two washers, 1 spacer and one collar went on the outside? Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 353
Collar, washer, washer and circlip. Just have to click on the magnifying glass icon in the corner.
The collar with the set screws goes into the seal of the chain case.
I usually take pics as I tear something apart. Helps to take some of the guess work out.

Collar, washer, washer and circlip. Just have to click on the magnifying glass icon in the corner.
The collar with the set screws goes into the seal of the chain case.
I usually take pics as I tear something apart. Helps to take some of the guess work out.

Me too! Meant to do all this in one day and had it layed out perfect. Who knew I needed a perfect 36 mm deep socket to get the bolt off the shaft. Took me a couple weeks to reset on that one and finally found one! Thanks for your help! Got it on perfect.

So I checked my oil level on my 11 Apex just to check it make sure the level was good. I just changed oil 500 miles ago so I didn't expected to be low but I like to check the oil level. Now when I started up gauge pod flashes between oil and 00013. So I did the code or reset procedure it looks like there was a code 16 when I got to the number 62. The oil sensor is plugged in and I didn't have any issues with the oil level sensor either that I know of. Is code 13 and 16 for the oil level? Is the oil level switch open or closed with an ohmmeter when the oil level is full? Or do I have something else going on?

So I checked my oil level on my 11 Apex just to check it make sure the level was good. I just changed oil 500 miles ago so I didn't expected to be low but I like to check the oil level. Now when I started up gauge pod flashes between oil and 00013. So I did the code or reset procedure it looks like there was a code 16 when I got to the number 62. The oil sensor is plugged in and I didn't have any issues with the oil level sensor either that I know of. Is code 13 and 16 for the oil level? Is the oil level switch open or closed with an ohmmeter when the oil level is full? Or do I have something else going on?

You need to reset the level monitor system, 13 would be the number of miles since it started counting.

You need to reset the level monitor system, 13 would be the number of miles since it started counting.
How do I reset the oil monitor?

Back