• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Nytro XTX....... The Transfermation Begins......

Legendary007

Bought this sled stock as you can see in one of the photos, Got hooked up with Nate at Heartland Rod and Customs and the teardown started. There is alot more going to happen to it, just thought i would post some pics of it so far!!!

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

nice job, LOVE thumbs up to the graphics haha

Sharpe sled and real nice graphics package!

It is Heartland Rod and Custom's exhaust. We both put them on because they eliminate the doughnut's, and come w/a block off plate to eliminate ice build up. Nate007 sells them here on the forum!

Love the look of the front of the hood :)!

Keep us posted on how the painted rails hold up. Nice sled but I would have a naked broad on the front of my sled for sure!

Well.. I've got the itch to keep adding to the sled. Here are some of the things I will be doing before the season gets going...

New Curve XS Skis w/LE
White windscreen
Billet Gas Cap
K&N's
Ulmer Clutch kit
WRP seat

Also thinking of powder coating the front sub frame. Going to do it orange i think but not sure if that would be to much orange up front and look like a blob of orange? Any input on that would be great!!

Looks awesome! I love the orange! :Rockon: ....oh and I also like the boobs n' guns ;)!

Here is an updated picture of the Nytro! Waiting on my Yamaha billet wheels to get here, and then a white skid plate and i will be set for the winter...... Until i see something else i want ha ha

73jj83.jpg

I see in the earlier pictures you had springs and you have the springs all the way out so the front sits high,everybody seem to say on here to lower it as low as you can until the springs are almost loose.Do you like it high like this and what kind of riding do you do? What does it feel like in the corners?

Back