• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 rs venture no start

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Rs venture
Hello I have a rs venture build date 09/09 it is no start. Oil blinking on display then number 03150, and my temp light is on .any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

welcome to the site!

the oil 03150 is the milage that it might be over its oil change as some of the fuel injected sleds from 09+ tell you when they need an oil change milage wise. i will admit i got caught too on my 11 apex as it started doing it in the middle of a ride when i shut it off. the others on here lined me up on what was happening and now i make sure i reset the oil change reminder every time i change the oil as it has to be done manually.

temp light usually stays on until the sled starts and warms up fully.

if it is cranking fast, it sounds like you need to replace the plugs as they might be fouled from not warming up fully every time it is started.

welcome to the site!

the oil 03150 is the milage that it might be over its oil change as some of the fuel injected sleds from 09+ tell you when they need an oil change milage wise. i will admit i got caught too on my 11 apex as it started doing it in the middle of a ride when i shut it off. the others on here lined me up on what was happening and now i make sure i reset the oil change reminder every time i change the oil as it has to be done manually.

if it is cranking fast, it sounds like you need to replace the plugs as they might be fouled from not warming up fully every time it is started.
Thank you sir

welcome to the site!

Thank you very much changed plugs no go changed fuel pump all good now runs perfect

good you got it.

Back