• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 vector delivery

On the shorties, the rear reflector is in the origanal location, but the front one is forward. the 136 track, both reflecters were moved. Saw them at the snow show this weekend.

Just picked up my 2010 Vector LTX GT today from dealer. They've had the mountain sleds in for several weeks but just started setting up the other models within the last two weeks. Yes, both front and rear reflectors have been relocated on mine from the traditional locations. The sled actually sounds very nice. I wasn't sure how the 1049cc was going to sound thru the dual exhaust, but I like it.

Here are some pictures of the reflectors and sled.

Attachments

• P1010593-400.jpg
    P1010593-400.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 408
  • P1010594-400.jpg
    P1010594-400.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 77
  • P1010595-400.jpg
    P1010595-400.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 71
  • P1010597-400.jpg
    P1010597-400.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 93
sinjin said:
My dealer just told me Yamaha cut production and cut his sled order and he won't be getting the blue ltx Gt I wanted to buy. Going to try to find one but might be riding the 06 Attak another year.
BS , he can get you 1. sounds like he is playing the full retail game. go elsewhere.

Just picked up our 2010 vector gt 121 blue, already applied a fulll arctic fx graphic kit [splattered paint] added alot more white to sled and gave it a cool custom look, i will post pictures when i can get my wife to do it for me, i have no clue. :4STroke:

Darren71 said:
what is the weght differece between the vector and the apex?
10 lbs or so...

Mr. Freeze
Here are some pictures of the reflectors and sled.
I hate the location of the REFLECTORS on the 136", they should of fitted on the SIDE of the extension...

They could have used some reflective tape on the side of the tunnel like
Ski-Doo uses and it would have looked better then mounting it on an eye sore bracket that catches everyone's eye. Everyone asks what is that.
So much for the quality look!

sinjin said:
My dealer just told me Yamaha cut production and cut his sled order and he won't be getting the blue ltx Gt I wanted to buy. Going to try to find one but might be riding the 06 Attak another year.

Currently riding my '06 Attak.

Was looking to buy '10 Vector as second sled for family.

Any available in Western New York?

Picked up my spring ordered 2010 red Vector LTX GT today.
My dealer was quite patient with all my calls concerning the late delivery.
He just received it yesterday and it has a build date of 10/09.
I have seen a few 10 Vector GT'S in stock locally
But the LTX models seem scarce.
Time to install a few accessories before the snow arrives.

Back