• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 nytro turbo kit.

curt79

Extreme
I just snow checked a 2011 nytro mtx and want some in put on different turbo kits that people have tried? Just looking for some pros and cons. Dealers can say anything they want but the truth is out there.

Low boost MCXpress. 180HP. 240-270Hp I would go MCXpress also. If you want all out huge 26psi then Alpine motorsports or Impulse but be prepared to spend some coin on the motor.

Those would be my choices. The only thing I dont like about impulse is the seat, even the aftermarket ones made for it look like crap. IMO.

Order the MCX180, great kit and perfect for this sled unless you are looking for BIG power.....relatively easy to install, a DIY'r can do in a weekend or ask your dealer the cost for installing these is real reasonable at most shops.

I want to run lower boost like 12-15. Everyone raves the mcx and alpine. Is the powderlites Any good? I think putting some weight to the back would be better with the rear mount turbo.

go with powderlites,he has awesome customer service and his turbo kits are top notch. i been running his kit for 4 years now with no problems.he also answers his phone calls and replies fast if he doesnt answer the phone.dave is a nice guy to deal with and helps everybody out.

Have heard great things about the Impulse but my experience with my MCX 240 kit has been great. Put gas in and go. I don't have tons of miles on mine but the miles I do have, have been flawless. It's just a great kit and produces more HP on pump gas than the average guy needs. It will take you places you may not want to be and do it day in and day out with no issues.

Back