• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 RS Vector GT Install Instructions for Rear View Mirrors

I have been sledding for 40 years and this is the first set of mirrors that I have mounted on the handlebars. I am curious how I will like them while on the trail. I can tell already just by starting the sled there is very little vibration that makes its way to the mirrors. Thanks for all the input, hoping to use them on the trail soon!!

1120191640a (2).jpg

Banjo Man, I ordered the factory handlebar mount mirrors but I'm not going to lie I like the way you have your mirrors mounted. They match your headlight angle and look good mounted like that. Can you take a quick glance to see what's behind you or do you have to position yourself a certain way to see behind? Any chance of a few close up shots just to get a better idea where exactly they are mounted onto the cowl. BTW sharp looking sled!!

D63C3ED0-BAB1-4C8D-9D68-F6242479A251.jpeg
Thanks for the compliment on the sled. The mirrors work well and no repositioning of my body to use them. I’m 5’10” I uploaded another pic that you can see where on the cowl they are mounted.

View attachment 150736 Thanks for the compliment on the sled. The mirrors work well and no repositioning of my body to use them. I’m 5’10” I uploaded another pic that you can see where on the cowl they are mounted.
Another pic that shows the exact mounted position.

Attachments

• 679D9116-3185-468F-9E3A-3A82F60BA7B5.jpeg
    679D9116-3185-468F-9E3A-3A82F60BA7B5.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 152
Thanks Banjo Man that last picture shows me exactly where you have them located. It will give me another option if I don't care for the handlebar mirrors.

Back