• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 LTX DX - Suspension

Bcstang33

Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX1
I bought a leftover 2016 LTX DX a couple weeks ago and have 72 miles on it. When I purchased it I asked the dealer how I should adjust the suspension for my type of body (250lbs 5'-11" tall). He told me to not touch the suspension until the sled is broken in. Is this true? If not what should i adjust and to what specs. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ride it 1st and then decide what you want it to do better. suspension needs to break in too.

x2 put a good 3-500 before adjusting. Have fun just enjoy your new sled then start adjusting and modding if you feel the need.

I bought a leftover 2016 LTX DX a couple weeks ago and have 72 miles on it. When I purchased it I asked the dealer how I should adjust the suspension for my type of body (250lbs 5'-11" tall). He told me to not touch the suspension until the sled is broken in. Is this true? If not what should i adjust and to what specs. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I also have a 2016 LTX DX with about 700 miles on it. Curious what adjustments you’ve made after a season of riding.

With just over 2,000 on my DX I am probably going to have it revalved. I am probably in the 230 pound area with all my riding gear on and I find the suspension a little too stiff for just trail riding and doesn't keep up when being aggressive in rough trails. I think the dampening and rebound rate just isn't there.

Back