• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 RS Vector X-TX 1.75?

The vector xtx 1.75 might be geared down lower with smaller drivers for the taller lug track which will be better for off trail riding.
The hand warmers work excellent on the 16 and newer sleds Also the fixed the hifax wear problem too. Needs better skis.

Thanks for the information, everyone. I'm thinking very hard on it. I finally got the 2008 Vector LTX running so it's off to the shop this weekend for pre-season work. I'll likely take a look at their XTXs while I'm there and talk with the salespeople. Realistically I should be saving for a house down payment, but where's the fun in that?

A house down payment is more fun really. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Pass on the new one if your even doubting it.

Just left the dealer, dropped off the '08 for service and took a quick peek at their selection. I didn't actually talk to a salesman as I was running late.

Anyway, do the stock crappy rear shocks have a piggyback reservoir on them? The upgraded one has two, I believe, correct?

The 2016s looked to sit a little higher too, which I think I would like. I may have to swing by next week and see what's up.

Updated shock on top. Stock shock on bottom.

shock.JPG

Back