• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Mach Z

Dealers are in the driver’s seat this year because of supply and demand. Not many are dealing. They haven’t been in this position in a very long time. They actually expect to make money this year. Maybe it’s a good thing because dealers in our area have been dropping like flies. I bet we have less than a third of the dealers we did ten years ago

Mach Z and the 900t 130 get a new throttle. Who knows if it will behave differently but at least its not the Little Tikes one anymore.
upload_2021-2-17_14-38-58-png.159763

The Mach Z does it have a different and longer header than the 900 ace turbo? If so it i think it would make more hp.

Mach Z and the 900t 130 get a new throttle. Who knows if it will behave differently but at least its not the Little Tikes one anymore.
upload_2021-2-17_14-38-58-png.159763
I think I read that the only one to get the new throttle will be the 180 hp 900tr. All the other 4 strokes are listed at having the std itc.
Many are reporting that the 180 hp is very conservative just like the 150 claim on last years 900. It will probable be pretty close to the stock Winder.
I think it will compete very close to the stock Winder but if you are into big tunes I think the 900t will fall way short.
No doubt the Winder engine is the king of big reliable tunes and if that's what you like then I wouldn't consider the Doo 900tr.

Sleds are getting too expensive.
Yes and no, it all depends on how big you want your ego to be, can still buy a nice reliable 600 for under 9k

Put Rockerdan and Knappattack in charge of snowmobile production for Yamaha and then you would have a production sled that won’t need a ton of fixes.
You’re leaving out BOP Travis Hibishman( probably spelled wrong, sorry Travis) Where would we be without his many creative ideas?

Lots of calls...

Michigan dealers beat all others by alot! Approx $1800 cheaper then my local NY dealer.
  • MachZ, Rips2- $16,823 USD
  • XRS(yellow) - $14,323 USD

Dan

Last edited:
Lots of calls...

Michigan dealers beat all others by alot! Approx $1800 cheaper then my local NY dealer.
  • MachZ, Rips2- $16,823 USD
  • XRS(yellow) - $14,323 USD

Dan
Dan ,That's like cost without freight .

Back