• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Mach Z

Yep this is it....never thought it would happen but very interesting DOO has a ton of new for 22.

Lowered, Rip2(2 ply)track, Bigger injectors, factory launch control, smart-shox system, different gearing and clutching, one year only. 180hp but likely underated. Also a big price tag but comes loaded with all. BRP also brought Lynx brand sleds to North American now for sale...wow, what a big reveal. Also a baby 130hp turbo to boot.

Also the biggest news IMO, BRP changed their iTC to a throttle cable design on ALL 180hp 900r models.....this alone means everything.

View attachment 159775

View attachment 159774

View attachment 159771 View attachment 159772 View attachment 159773

I beleive it has a bigger intercooler also Dan.
Looks like it ?

Unfortunately this is the difference between Ski-Doo budget & Arctic Cats lack of budget.... they have developed the out classed turbo 900 to something that’s at least exciting for the following to buy ...
Arctic Cat really hasn’t come out with anything ground breaking in multiple years now .
Fortunately Yamaha is making the 4 stroke motors & is one of the best at it .

I think this 1 year thing skidoo is doing is strictly a marketing gimmick.. next season it will be back and skidoo will advertise it as “back by popular demand” LOL..
The one year thing is probably because they have a real motor in development that can one up the sidewinder.. they won’t stay a 100cc down for long

First of all, i must state that my buds' 190 hp small tune on his 900T beats my other buds' stock Winder. So "180" will probably give it a run.
It doesn't need "mods" or "fixes" to keep it on the trail either.
All 3 of our Winders went down this weekend. We have MORE money in them then the 20K Doo is asking...................................and they still broke!

First of all, i must state that my buds' 190 hp small tune on his 900T beats my other buds' stock Winder. So "180" will probably give it a run.
All 3 of our Winders went down this weekend. We have MORE money in them then the 20K Doo is asking...................................and they still broke!
Can I ask what happened to the winders? or are you waiting for a call from Yamaha to have them fixed right away.

Who's tune? TD?

The 900 runs TD 190 tune.
My sled had all the oil come out of case. I may have bottomed or even hit a rock we couldn't find.
My buds' Winder had his top gear go at only 2200 miles installed by quality shop.
My old Winder had an exhaust pipe leak that melted wires, melted his $400 pants & melted some wires. Would have lit the tank up next.

Rode my 600 all weekend & had the most fun i've had in years.
I was like an annoying little CHIHUAHUA nipping at everyone's heels.

I made a visit to the POO dealer yesterday............................................just sayin'

I'll tell one more thing.
I noticed DOO had a 600 Sport for $8600.
That's an amazing price!

Just asking cause I had a guy asking about tuning his 900 and TD stage one is 205

Yep this is it....never thought it would happen but very interesting DOO has a ton of new for 22.

Lowered, Rip2(2 ply)track, Bigger injectors, factory launch control, smart-shox system, different gearing and clutching, one year only. 180hp but likely underated. Also a big price tag but comes loaded with all. BRP also brought Lynx brand sleds to North American now for sale...wow, what a big reveal. Also a baby 130hp turbo to boot.

Also the biggest news IMO, BRP changed their iTC to a throttle cable design on ALL 180hp 900r models.....this alone means everything.

View attachment 159775

View attachment 159774

View attachment 159771 View attachment 159772 View attachment 159773
That's what you call 20,000.00 dollars worth of ugly! It better go fast so no one see's. You sitting on it! LOL

Yamahas response to the mach:jump:
CC41A5D6-30D1-4A21-8090-11587CCBD947.jpeg

Back