• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Mach Z

2019-01-06 14.01.43.jpg

One of my old mach z's....back in the day it was quite a looker!!

Yep this is it....never thought it would happen but very interesting DOO has a ton of new for 22.

Lowered, Rip2(2 ply)track, Bigger injectors, factory launch control, smart-shox system, different gearing and clutching, one year only. 180hp but likely underated. Also a big price tag but comes loaded with all. BRP also brought Lynx brand sleds to North American now for sale...wow, what a big reveal. Also a baby 130hp turbo to boot.

Also the biggest news IMO, BRP changed their iTC to a throttle cable design on ALL 180hp 900r models.....this alone means everything.

View attachment 159775

View attachment 159774

View attachment 159771 View attachment 159772 View attachment 159773

it’s a one year limited edition spring order only. Don’t get too excited

:rofl:.. sounds like you winder guy's are starting to sweat, you may get knocked of your pedestal.

It's a 2021 900 Turbo with a stage one tune with anti-lag. Did any of the tuners or GAP put a patent on that as a first on a snowmobile? Shame on them.

Check out the boost numbers around the 9 minute mark. I would say it is easily above 200 hp.
I'm sure someone will chime in on what the 21 model was, but I think it was already substantially higher than the 10.5 of the Winder.

It is very cool that Ski Doo has the balls to take the Sidewinder challenge and I am impressed...its like the good old days.
I had been told by a Ski Doo dealer a few weeks ago that this years 900T was in excess of 200hp and we all know , like the Winder, it will be.
It is obvious to me that the launch control is on the Mach to ensure the Ski Doo faithful have all the tools they need to take on a stock SW.
I love competition and there has been none for the SW for 4+ years so I say good on you Ski Doo and I hope my Ski Doo buddies all order one!
Bring it!

According to the Ski Doo tech video the 900R turbo has 8 psi higher boost then their 130 hp 900 T but the same engine otherwise.
My math tells me that shud add up to @ 210hp
I think the tuners will be selling more SW flashes then ever.

I can see it now, 2024 Yamaha SSR 250hp?

That lynx video is funny. They all broke down at the same time waiting for a rescue by the fire at sundown

LOL

Back