• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Mach Z

Dan ,That's like cost without freight .
Agree...these large volume dealers in MI sell below cost and use their holdback, with higher volume to get higher % back from BRP. Smaller dealers can't compete.

I now have 2 dealers in MICH(opposite sides of state) within 15 bucks of each other. All the many other dealers I have called are all over the place. Guys from MICH have been telling me for yrs to check out their dealers, they were right.

Since my local dealer of 40+ yrs has closed, I have no problem driving 3hrs to save $1800 bucks.

Dan

Agree...these large volume dealers in MI sell below cost and use their holdback, with higher volume to get higher % back from BRP. Smaller dealers can't compete.

I now have 2 dealers in MICH(opposite sides of state) within 15 bucks of each other. All the many other dealers I have called are all over the place. Guys from MICH have been telling me for yrs to check out their dealers, they were right.

Since my local dealer of 40+ yrs has closed, I have no problem driving 3hrs to save $1800 bucks.

Dan
Dan, Did you try Smith Marine in Old Forge? My Doo buddies always get great deals there.

Dan, Did you try Smith Marine in Old Forge? My Doo buddies always get great deals there.
Not yet, but doubt they will be close. No way they can be 1800 less then dealers right down the hwy in NY. But let me know if you get a price there close.

I really cannot decide which sled to buy! Mach is pulling me in! New vid below

I expect once the other mfg's releases next week and if Cat offers the preseason deals then Doo here in Ontario may loosen up on pricing. If I can get one for $20 plus tax I will pull the trigger. I'm keeping my 20 Tcat though.

Dan
My shild friend
Not yet, but doubt they will be close. No way they can be 1800 less then dealers right down the hwy in NY. But let me know if you get a price there close.

Dan Doug Smiths partner john ,we grew up together .I talked to him Sat .He won't beat those prices and they do 300-400 snow ck sleds .Don't think any dealer in Mich does those numbers .Don't know how they stay in business out there .They"ll be in for a rude awakening soon i bet .

Imagine if those dudes rode a Sidewinder!!! they would shart themselvs!!!!!!
Seriously though, it does look like an impressive sled and kudos for ski-doo for pushing ahead

It is an ugly duckling though!!!!

My shild friend

Dan Doug Smiths partner john ,we grew up together .I talked to him Sat .He won't beat those prices and they do 300-400 snow ck sleds .Don't think any dealer in Mich does those numbers .Don't know how they stay in business out there .They"ll be in for a rude awakening soon i bet .
Leaders is huge. They sell online bigtime. They are not going anywhere anytime soon. Largest online skidoo parts seller by far. And I have spoke to 3 other MICH dealers who are near same price. NY state dealers are the highest of all states.

Just to be clear, MICH dealers have been selling far far cheaper then NY going back to the 90s...this is nothing new. No dealer is going under, this is the norm for them. If people want to give $1800 to a NY dealer that is your choice. I'll put the cash toward riding!

Since Smiths sells that much, he is making good money on the holdback volume no doubt. Most dealers will not tell you that part. LOL

Dan

Last edited:
This is the sled that i really want. 900r turbo.

Only two models for '22 are avail(2s) but this model would be awesome if it comes here next season to north america.

Only one year!! Riiiiiight.

Good luck on getting a better price. Checked with 4 more dealers today and all were full list but were eating the PDI/Freight. $22949 for the Mach

This is the sled that i really want. 900r turbo.

Only two models for '22 are avail(2s) but this model would be awesome if it comes here next season to north america.

Dan my local dealer just got a Lynx yesterday. Seen a pic in their shop floor. It’s a 850 etec model.
75B7A6FD-7037-4F58-8034-BA73679EC1EE.jpeg

Dan my local dealer just got a Lynx yesterday. Seen a pic in their shop floor. It’s a 850 etec model.View attachment 159969
Yeah my 2 local dealers just got the RAVE RE 850 etec Lynx in today too. I might try to demo one. Killer big bump sled with uncoupled rear making it super fun nose lifter.

What I would love to see is that 4 stroke Lynx come to North America next!

Dan

Back