• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

jonlafon1

Lifetime Member
Mount Morris, WI. Chaney Lake, Upper MI eh!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder LTX_SE

2024 Catalyst RXC

2017 Sidewinder LTX-SE. 11750 miles (SOLD)
Well guys its getting to be that time of year. Anyone check with dealer on delivery dates? I know of one person who has and they were told second half of November on a Sidewinder LTX GT. I did not check myself > 2022 LTX SE, but hearing things will be a lot later then years past.. Going to be a interesting Year for Pre Orders IMO.. November is not that bad, as long as it happens.. Not trying to be negative about deliveries, just wondering if anyone is hearing anything? Surprised no talk on hear about delivery dates.
Later delivery === boat loads of lake effect snow in November/ December? :rolleyes:

My dad ordered an SRX and an XTX LE. I'll keep you posted.

I told him he should hang on to one of his sleds until he has them. I doubt it would be that late but you never know.

Well guys its getting to be that time of year. Anyone check with dealer on delivery dates? I know of one person who has and they were told second half of November on a Sidewinder LTX GT. I did not check myself > 2022 LTX SE, but hearing things will be a lot later then years past.. Going to be a interesting Year for Pre Orders IMO.. November is not that bad, as long as it happens.. Not trying to be negative about deliveries, just wondering if anyone is hearing anything? Surprised no talk on hear about delivery dates.
Later delivery === boat loads of lake effect snow in November/ December? :rolleyes:
Yamaha contacted me to verify my spring order purchase.
When I asked about deliveries , I was told October /November .
WE shall see !
Anyone in Ontario looking for a SRX or a LTX GT ?
Let me know , I may know of one coming available .

Ditto I have my 2020 up for sale but am a bit hesitant selling and may just trade it in at the dealer when i pick the other one up, Getting new Yamaha waverunners (PWC) have been a horror story ...don't know why that doesn't affects sleds

I am keeping my 2020 Viper Gt until I pick my Sidewinder up. My friend in Thief River Falls sends my pictures of Yamahas ready to be trucked out.

Attachments

• yammy.jpg
    yammy.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 225
Guess it doesn't matter in N.Y. unless you travel, they extended hunting till end of year so trails won't be open anyhow.

They only extended hunting in the certain zones of NYS. All hunting ends in the zone where Old Forge is located on December 5th. Hopefully there will be enough snow there for an early season ride on December 6th.

Baggs as was said it’s only southern zone, which normally doesn’t have much rideable snow at that point yet anyway. I agree it sucks tho

I checked with my dealer and they have told me that my LTX-GT EPS has a current November delivery date. Most other Sidewinders on-order have a December delivery date. The SRX on-order has a September delivery date. They did note a caveat that deliveries have been sporadic so it is still a bit of a mystery as to what will happen.

I checked with my dealer and they have told me that my LTX-GT EPS has a current November delivery date. Most other Sidewinders on-order have a December delivery date. The SRX on-order has a September delivery date. They did note a caveat that deliveries have been sporadic so it is still a bit of a mystery as to what will happen.
Thanks for update.. Same Info I heard..

Baggs as was said it’s only southern zone, which normally doesn’t have much rideable snow at that point yet anyway. I agree it sucks tho
I live in chautauqua County where we get lake effect snow so usually starts in November, but not allowed to ride now till January really sucks

I am keeping my 2020 Viper Gt until I pick my Sidewinder up. My friend in Thief River Falls sends my pictures of Yamahas ready to be trucked out.
Probably all 2 cycle models as from what ArcticInsider says. No Japan engines assembled yet.

He posted a picture of all Blast at then end of July. Maybe they started with those.

Our local dealer has first shipment of spring ordered sidewinders scheduled to be shipped from factory on september 9 so should arrive at dealership the following week. My buddies srx and my ltx se are supposed to be on that first shipment.

Our local dealer has first shipment of spring ordered sidewinders scheduled to be shipped from factory on september 9 so should arrive at dealership the following week. My buddies srx and my ltx se are supposed to be on that first shipment.
Awesome!! Post some pics!

Back