• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Got my SE today. June build. Not sure if normal but some of the bolt head have surface rust on them.
Probably from engine sitting on a cargo vessel waiting at sea to get unloaded.

Yamaha dealer called today my srx le is on 3rd shipment be here dec 20 to Jan 5 is what I was told ordered mine March 29 he said mine is coming for sure I'm not on cancelation list

I don’t recall this plug on my other 2 winders

Attachments

• A01DBF3A-1610-4D57-99F0-F76E4F40ED69.jpeg
    A01DBF3A-1610-4D57-99F0-F76E4F40ED69.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 166
Got a couple more shots of the Thundercats rolling down the production line today from Country Cat.

96A4382C-DB08-4392-93E3-51976CEC3BBF.jpeg

E6876591-16FD-4CCB-9CF9-A3DEF9F06EF7.jpeg

Very happy but I am also difficult. What will my doo buddies who's two year old sleds hasn't a trace of rust anywhere will think? lol

Managed to burn the belt getting on my trailer. Hopefully its user error, not because the dealer let it idle 10min outside beforehand. I think I'll send the bolt pic to dealer see if he want to get me two bolts.
don't open the panel... your doo buddies won't have much to say when you drive by them...

Love the precision fit adjustment hammer.
Oh Cmon.. Who hasn’t needed a hammer at their side for that one guy that just doesn’t shut up when you’re trying to work.
Look Steve…I’m trying to install this engine. I don’t care that you have a friend that bought a new electric bike and it goes 54 miles without a F*cking charge. Would you just help me lift this 200 hp engine in the sled Already. WHERE’S MY HAMMER !!
You can’t fix stupid but you can numb it. Hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Very happy but I am also difficult. What will my doo buddies who's two year old sleds hasn't a trace of rust anywhere will think? lol

Managed to burn the belt getting on my trailer. Hopefully its user error, not because the dealer let it idle 10min outside beforehand. I think I'll send the bolt pic to dealer see if he want to get me two bolts.
Ill trade you my two screws for your decal?

I don’t recall this plug on my other 2 winders
I noticed this on mine also.. I'm thinking it was on the previous models just in a different spot that was not in open view so to speak? Moved it for easier access ? Made it easier to see if you "boosted things up"? :D

Do we know which model of Tcats was on that line? Regular, EPS, EPS/ATAC

Back