• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

38 inch front-end on B-TX

MrKiane

Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Are there any kits that allow me to modify a BTX LE (2017) to a 38" (or narrower) ski stance while keeping the stock shocks? What options do I have?

Or is close to 38" achievable by swapping to other skis? If so, which ones do you suggest?

I have a set of upper and lower A-Arms from a Viper to reduce the ski stance.

That sounds interesting. Was that bolt on? Did you have to do anything with the shocks? You don't happen to have to part numbers?

That sounds interesting. Was that bolt on? Did you have to do anything with the shocks? You don't happen to have to part numbers?

It came off a 153 MTN Viper that my brother converted to a XTX. I dont have part numbers on me but I can sell the entire front, blue arms (RH & LH) and black spindles alone with tie rods for $200 plus shipping. I can get some pictures but it will have to wait till next week if you are interested. I have it in storage and leaving to Milwaukee Snow show tomorrow.

It came off a 153 MTN Viper that my brother converted to a XTX. I dont have part numbers on me but I can sell the entire front, blue arms (RH & LH) and black spindles alone with tie rods for $200 plus shipping. I can get some pictures but it will have to wait till next week if you are interested. I have it in storage and leaving to Milwaukee Snow show tomorrow.

Thanks but I'm from Sweden which complicates things a bit when it comes to shipping. But if you have time I'd really appreciate some pictures on your setup anyway :) Is it with the new style spindles?

Thanks but I'm from Sweden which complicates things a bit when it comes to shipping. But if you have time I'd really appreciate some pictures on your setup anyway :) Is it with the new style spindles?
It the old style spindles or more like the trail spindle. Remind me next week.

Stock shocks can be used, but you have to have spacers added inside to reduce the extended length. I am running 42" length shock (18.5"CTC) on a 40" front end with 5/8" spacers in them. For 38" you want 17.1" length CTC extended length Arctic Cat does sell kits with spacers, but most shock guys can add them.

I am running a 38in front off a viper on my winder and yes .75 spacers are required in the shock

6B53C6B4-9F73-48D2-82F3-4C646D09AA60.jpeg
Here is one I have for sale for $200 plus shipping.

Back