• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

7 MC-Xpress and 4 Bender turbos pics

Yes I am a Bender dealer, i am also an independant performance dealer. I am free to choose whose products I promote and sell, I feel the Bender kit is the better choice for this application.

OK MXZ,Now I get it. :lol:
Do you have more specific arguments rather than your "feelings"? :wink:

I beleive that I have stated in past posts all the ways that I think the Bender kit is superior. Don't try to start another pissing match Hooper. :roll: I've been building turbo & other high performance sleds for a long time. Not just for myself but for others also.

I don't count this for a p***g contest, but you sure are p*****g me of with your superior attitude,all the members in this forum has to build their own opinions about a turbo kit and I think that your condescending attitude only helps MC-X,OK. :x

I personally thinks that a company that has developed turbosystems for highreving 4-strokes for many years has to have a bit more knowledge about of what they are doing.

For everybody else who wants to realize facts:
Check out www.r1-forum.com or www.psychobike.com or www.superkaos.com and search for mc-xpress or turbo to make your own opinion 8)

Hey SuperDave, header pipe looks familar :wink: Looks like its stainless though, nice job. Hey that book I have Maximum Boost said that you should run the Intercooler air flow cross wise to the carbs and dump into the side then into the air box. Might be bullshit though or did you put some baffling in the air box to solve that? Ah there is always more then one way to skin a Cat (No pun intended) Like the size of your guys air box, smaller is better throttle response. Looks good like all the stuff you guys build. Wish I could weld that nice. Are you guys working with Julian out of Salmon Arm. Their working on a kit as well. Man a guy is really going to have to watch what RX-1 he lines up with this year...................

RX1 Turbo kits

Yes we are working on these kits together and have 3 different turbo's and I think Julian only has a couple of this first run left to sell. The Intercooler is twice the flow of our competition's and with special baffle into the cooler so it will not recirculate the charge around and has the short intake sytem. The exhaust will be ceramic coated and comes with special fuel tank.
Hope ya like the pictures! and I will try to show more soon.

Hey SuperDave, I'm going to be starting on my tank soon but was wondering are you guys going to be selling parts or just the the kits. How much for a tank? Maybe I'll skip building one. Say Hi to Julian and and the little guy (Dean) for me. Tell them we're going to try get down this winter with Jim to go for a chew with them. Keep up the good work and I hope you guys get it to work as good as it looks. Have some buddies interested in how mine works and if it pans out they might be swaping brands if they can shop local for a Turbo set up. (I just don't have the time to build these things, too much work)

give julian a call and I am sure he will sell tanks to other guys and maybe his price on a kit will be better then trying to build one!!! I think he told me about $5600 canadian!!
I am just always designing and welding up parts!! I told him to handle selling if i build them.
This when i do my best thinking!!! Picture that hey??

Back