I got it to run and actually wrote it a little bit this year. I replaced every rubber hose on the machine. Focus on the lines that connect to the carb especially. New clamps and all. I also replaced the t's on the carburetor with the billet aluminum ones that I got from Ted Jannety. After replacing all of those it will idle and run. It's still backfires a little at idle and I'm working on that now. I've ordered new jets to try and richen it up a little. I'm putting a 300 jet into the charge tube pipe and a 140 in my main. I ride it at zero elevation in Illinois and Wisconsin. Mine currently has a 400 in the charge tube and 135 in the main. When I did get a chance to ride it was showing 5 lb of boost when you were on it I haven't switched it to the higher boost yet until I can get the idle smoothed out a little and make sure I'm running rich enough to not do damage.