• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A different relay question?

dab102999

Expert
I know that the fuel relay is the same as two other relays on the 06 attak and I also have the Napa part number for the relay..which I went and bought one this weekend after having it freeze up on me...my question is since this Napa relay is supposed to be better from what I read should I go ahead and replace the other two with the Napa relay???

I don't believe they are all the same. The headlight relay has one more contact than the other two. You will know right away when you toggle your dimmer sw. if you have the right relay.

Without doing a search I thought 3 of the relays were the same and one was different (the light one being different)...maybe I am off on this and will do some searching when I get home.

ooops, sorry there are a total of four relays with three the same and one different for the headlight...sorry. thought there were only three with one of them different.

relay upgrade

I have been looking for a replacement relay which is better than original. What is Napa part# for that relay. Thanks.

The Napa # is ECH-AR614. I bought some yesterday in the USA they cost me 8.49 each, in Ontario, Canada for the same # at Napa in Prescott they list @ 42.00. Do you think we,re getting screwed here ???? WTF

Thanks for the quick reply

Last time I checked the US & Canadian dollar were about the same value. Might as well bend over if you buy in Canada. :moon:

Back