• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A Head's Up - Real Estate available

buddah

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder B-TX LE
If any of you guys are or have considered a place Up Nort for riding the people that share our drive are having a No Reserve auction for their house, property, and all personal property on Sat. Aug 26th at 11:00 A.M. EDT. I know it's kinda short notice but the sign just went up yesterday.

House/property is located 16 mi. south of the Holiday gas station in Wetmore where everybody fills up before the TY rides. Two bedrooms, basement and separate free-standing heated garage. Not sure on the acreage but it's got to be at least 2 or 3. 1/4 off of Fed Forest Hwy 13. It was originally listed at $179k but we all thought that was a tad high and obviously we were right since it never sold. I would think something in the range of 130-140 might get the job done. Maybe less given the lack of advertising so far.

The one downside would be the nasty neighbors (us).......LaLaLa

If any of you guys are or have considered a place Up Nort for riding the people that share our drive are having a No Reserve auction for their house, property, and all personal property on Sat. Aug 26th at 11:00 A.M. EDT. I know it's kinda short notice but the sign just went up yesterday.

House/property is located 16 mi. south of the Holiday gas station in Wetmore where everybody fills up before the TY rides. Two bedrooms, basement and separate free-standing heated garage. Not sure on the acreage but it's got to be at least 2 or 3. 1/4 off of Fed Forest Hwy 13. It was originally listed at $179k but we all thought that was a tad high and obviously we were right since it never sold. I would think something in the range of 130-140 might get the job done. Maybe less given the lack of advertising so far.

Interesting buddah....too bad I am not just ready to call it quits and retire yet..(3ys out and NOT soon enough). sounds like just about what I would want location and all. It must be down near cr440 ? is it near midway or forest glen? I currently have a place off the buckhorn rd at lost lake. Hope I find what I need when ready. Thanks for the info!

Just a FYI... I have two lots (about 4+ acre) up for grabs at Lost Lake that I thought I was going to build something yrs back but ended up buying the cabin next to them right after, it was just turn key and ready! I will never do anything with them and will let them go cheap...cleared and ready to build with power and phone! GREAT location to ride out of for anything ya like to do!

I hear high fences can make good neighbors lol. Good to hear from you Jim!

.......It must be down near cr440 ? is it near midway or forest glen? .........

Hey Rich......directly behind Midway.......drive is right on north edge of store's parking lot.....

Angela would kill me if I bought that ..LOL

Tom you couldn't put us all up there, but we could try!

Some additional info: house is 1400 sq ft.....2 bdrm, 2 bath and full basement.......free standing garage is 2 car plus storage area to rear......real estate will be sold at 1:00 PM according to list in local paper......all personal property prior to that.

Edit: we were discussing this this A.M. at coffee and most of the other guys think I'm high on my estimate.....they expect final sale somewhere between 100 - 110......FWIW........auctioneer announced they WILL be accepting absentee bids

If the place didn't have that Grumpy neighbor next door, I might consider it!!! LOL
Just kidding of course Jim:dunno::)

Hey Dan I heard that Grumpy neighbor can be sweetened up with Snow and a snowmobile ride!!

We should give it a try!

You arrange the snow-OK?

Hey Mark, good to hear from you

I think your right, as long as he has some new powder and a fresh groomed trail, he is the nicest guy in the world

I'll try my best on the good snow this winter

Side note, Viper Dave stopped for a short visit today. I gave him the quick farm and sled shed tour!

Well, you guys blew it......figuratively speaking......house & property went for only 69k..........sigh.........if I'd had ANY inkling it was going to go that low I'd have gone to the bank weeks ago and been ready to buy it my damn self...........there's AT LEAST $40k to be made there on a quick turnaround....too late now....

Well, you guys blew it......figuratively speaking......house & property went for only 69k..........sigh.........if I'd had ANY inkling it was going to go that low I'd have gone to the bank weeks ago and been ready to buy it my damn self...........there's AT LEAST $40k to be made there on a quick turnaround....too late now....

Sucks. Someone got a great deal.

Back