• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A REAL GOOD DAY ON THE FX NYTRO MTX SE 153

NyTrOMaNIaC

TY 4 Stroke Master
What a day !!! TONS of POW and not a track to be found ! I thought we were in heaven LaLaLa

The sled worked wicked in the pow, had'r almost belly up a couple times and wasn't even trying, it just falls over soooo easy in the soft snow, taking me some time to get used to it, but me likey ! :-o I even managed to get into a few clusterf#*!s and get stuck, damn trees kept getting in my way ;):D It was my record for the least amount of kms in one day, just so many fun spots to get into, couldn't help but burn off a tank in 3 feet of pow !

Trails, who needs em ?!?!??? :Rockon:

A couple vids for ya too, I hope you enjoy them ;)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkMRltvLcoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMXCWOY0H74

Attachments

• Copy of Highlands Feb 3rd 2010 013.jpg
    Copy of Highlands Feb 3rd 2010 013.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Dave carving.jpg
    Dave carving.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Dave carving 2.jpg
    Dave carving 2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Dave carving 3.jpg
    Dave carving 3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Dave carving 4.jpg
    Dave carving 4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Dave carving 6.jpg
    Dave carving 6.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Dave carving 7.jpg
    Dave carving 7.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Dave carving 8.jpg
    Dave carving 8.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Dave carving 9.jpg
    Dave carving 9.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Dave in POW.jpg
    Dave in POW.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Dave in POW 2.jpg
    Dave in POW 2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Dave liftin skis.jpg
    Dave liftin skis.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Dave wheelie.jpg
    Dave wheelie.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Eddie carving.jpg
    Eddie carving.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Eddie carving 2.jpg
    Eddie carving 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Eddie carving 3.jpg
    Eddie carving 3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Eddie carving 5.jpg
    Eddie carving 5.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 83
  • Eddie carving 6.jpg
    Eddie carving 6.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Nytromaniac carving.jpg
    Nytromaniac carving.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Nytromaniac sidehilling.jpg
    Nytromaniac sidehilling.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 105

Looks like the Dragon needs a steering relocate looks pretty low to me. (oh he also needs a quieter exhaust, can't hardly stand the sound of a smoker any more).

woodsrider said:
Looks like the Dragon needs a steering relocate looks pretty low to me. (oh he also needs a quieter exhaust, can't hardly stand the sound of a smoker any more).

Can you even get a steering relocator for those sleds ? I know what you mean, for me, in the standup position on his sled, I really find it difficult to adjust to compared to mine. Don't get me wrong, it's an incredible sled to ride, just has totally different ergos compared to ours. I'm sure I'd get used to it after a day's ride or if I owned it. The owner is a madman and can take it places where it just shouldn't go. It has a 121" Intense track, and he works the living s#*t out of it :die The exhaust is a full system SLP, sounds kinda raspy, but it makes great power and lightens the sled as well.

Nikolai said:
Nice pics. Wish we had snow like that right now.

Thanks Caleb ;)! We're actually down several feet of snow this year compared to previous years, but it's been comin good the past week, so hopefully it'll catch up and build for great spring riding well into May :Rockon:

You can use steering column risers to effectively enhance your riding position

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
We're actually down several feet of snow this year compared to previous years, but it's been comin good the past week, so hopefully it'll catch up and build for great spring riding well into May :Rockon:

Great pictures! I think everybody is low on snow this year except those lucky BC guys.

Great pictures! I think everybody is low on snow this year except those lucky BC guys.[/quote]

I had my 162" out in the deeep BC mountains and ran with the 800's all week. 600 class no more. Great machine.

Great shots. I watched the Nytro first and then got the S%$t scared out of me when the POO video came on.
Man, am I getting old or the 2 strokes loud. ....LOL :4STroke:

shellnekov said:
I had my 162" out in the deeep BC mountains and ran with the 800's all week. 600 class no more. Great machine.

I agree with you there!! :Rockon:

I have snow envy....... :o|

JEALOUS

That makes me want to move! Wish we had snow like that here in Wisconsin!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 122

Back