• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro MTX SE from a DIE HARD CAT GUY'S POV

scmurs said:
;)!

You can lead a horse to water..... ;):D

Looks like you got him to take a drink.

Did you get the shocks working the way you wanted?

Blue Kool-Aid for everyone.

scmurs

He didn't just take a drink, he ordered the Big Gulp ! :drink:

Made some small changes in pressure to the front rear shock and it's almost there. Still hard to tell with several kms of teeth chattering moguls and bumps, and all the sleds in the group were complaining about them :jump:

Now, if this darn rain would go away and leave me with about 4 feet of fresh pow, perhaps then I'll be able to report with a video of myself for a change :o|

Me doing my snowdance LaLaLa

i know nytromaniac but the damn price of a new nytro mtx is like 16g's here i could by 2 oil eating stink smokes for that LOL and would include a brand new left over and a used 1 for the wife.

nytro7c said:
i know nytromaniac but the damn price of a new nytro mtx is like 16g's here i could by 2 oil eating stink smokes for that LOL and would include a brand new left over and a used 1 for the wife.

Well I got mine for under 14g's plus tax, not bad for a brand new model sled if you ask me. There's a good reason why those stinky leftover 2 smokes are cheap too ya know. And as far as rideability goes, if I can take this sled through the steep and deep, then you should have no prob keeping up with your buddies. Just a few weekends ago, I was bustin 3 feet of pow and even making a few tin can XP's look useless. :exc: One of those guys was dying to try out my MTX SE after seeing what it would go through, but was afraid he would have his pic taken, or even worse, like it. ;):D

Oh well, to each his own LaLaLa

nytro7c said:

That's why I'm going to Montana tomorrow... ;):D

nytro7c said:

My 2 cents...get the T S rear and new track...you will have a new machine...and reliable. I had same experiece with the stock sled, you know the stuck all the time thing,always last...no more!!! its the best $ 2,800 I ever invested.

Just changing the track will make night and day difference. The stock track is a POS

yamahahaha said:
nytromaniac, r u going to do up your mtx se like u did w/ ur rtx? just curous, your rtx is well done

I'll probably just do a track swap and a muffler mod, maybe some K&N filters. I already swapped out the battery for the 7s, so it's -10lbs for now. But who knows, I might go BIG with this one and be a lil more IMPULSIVE over the summer, we'll see ;)!

Back