• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A Smurf is born

Glad to see they got your good side Mike. Will the Attack fit in the VAN.LOL
Sorry we didn't get to meet on the SnowTracks Ride, maybe FishFest. :4STroke:

Brett,i probably wont make fish net as it is the same weekend as the Snowgoer Trash Bash.
But im sure we will meet sometime.

This guy is a liar, all he does is rip on Yamaha on other forums. He is about as smart as what normally comes out of that dog he has pictured!!

Wow,do i know you?Why dont you show prrof of me making fun of Yamahas!The only thing i have ever done is make fun of certain Yamaha riders with sheep mentality over at Amsnow.I have always liked Yamaha and have owned some in the past.I do not need to justify to you but if you like you can contact user name snowxraceteam at snowgoer.com on the trash forum as i am buying Pams 06 Attak!So is there a secret Smurf handshake i must use to get into your club?I have met some great yamaha owners but there are some who seem to be bigger sheep then the Arctic Cat riders and i never thought i would see that.
Love ya,your fellow friend M1M

Back