• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Adding Header , time for PC3?

Zakre

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I already have the MBRP Slip ON, Backcountry track
75% trail 25% offtrail riding, k&n's.

SO i guess it is time to get a PC3 am i correct? Does it come with the correct MAP installed already from yourself?

I wonder if it is time to get a clutch kit as well?

Why for the XTX do you not offer a secondary spring like with the short track clutch kit?

I would need this shipped to Oshawa, Ontario Canada.

Zakre said:
I already have the MBRP Slip ON, Backcountry track
75% trail 25% offtrail riding, k&n's.

SO i guess it is time to get a PC3 am i correct? Does it come with the correct MAP installed already from yourself?

I wonder if it is time to get a clutch kit as well?

Why for the XTX do you not offer a secondary spring like with the short track clutch kit?

I would need this shipped to Oshawa, Ontario Canada.

With a Excell header, MBRP muffler, and K&N intake I would recommend adding the PC3 or PC5 as well, it will give you better acceleration and overall better driveability.

On the standard FX Nytro sleds (121") we use a Yamaha silver secondary spring for the clutch kits. On the FX Nytro XTX we use the stock Yamaha white secondary spring for the clutch kit to have better off-trail characteristics and to help maintain rpm.

Back