• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

another newbie

Website
www.evtbs.com
WEBSITE
http://www.evtbs.com
Hellow fellow Grizzly fans

I've been wanting one for awhile but been having a hard time making myself put my Raptor up for sale (wife says I have too many toys already and one must go before I get another :? )

My 03 Raptor is now 686 10 3/4 to 1 ported head , stage 2 hot cams , plenty of other little things , well cant seem to get anyone wanting to pay over what stock 03's are selling for so Im now putting it back to stock bore/piston and stock cam

Im leaving the ported head just figured the stg2 cam may be alil much with stock bore and compression

plans are to put the 686 cylinder and piston in a grizz along with a mud buster cam :Rockon:

I ride another guys 660 grizz from time to time and like it but it is way to weak compared to my Raptor ... his has pipe and filter along with jetting

we were going to do a trade but he test rode my Raptor and it scared the poop out of him ... he says its too much for him ... oh well :o|

I'll be sticking around
I do all my own work on my toys along with some friends bikes so maybe I can be a helpfull addition to the board

well enough yapping for now

RED

It looks like I may have found the grizz im going to get .. waiting to hear back from the seller tomarrow

its a blue 04 with around 400 miles on it .. all stock with warn winch and bumper installed

Im waiting to hear how he wants deposit sent since it will be another week or so before we meet up for me to get it from him

sure wish someone wanted my Raptor .. the wifes not happy about this ....lol

first things first I'll have to fire up the welder and build some real bumpers for it ;)!

Back