• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any dealers have a new red apex mtn in stock in/around revy?

tom

Pro
Website
www.509films.com
I'm potentially looking for a brand new red apex mtn in or around revy for around $9800us. If anyone knows of one, please give me a holler.

Tom

Well Vally yamaha in Chilliwack just got one in still in box. But 9800us is 11358 cdn. Thats a little too low I think even before taxes. And yes if I can drive 5 hrs to ride for the day I consider Chilliwack to be "in /around revy" :Rockon: ;)!

No, but if I can get a turbo from Powderlites, it would make more sense to buy a sled from around revy than from TJ's in WY. That's if TJ's would buddy up and refund my deposit. I'm fishing, I know...

LOL its not sold yet.. I love the sled, I just never know how much I'll get to ride...

You decide turbo or SC yet? I know the turbo makes more power but I'm leaning SC right now

Apex's in the USA are alot cheaper than here in CAN.

Kelowna Yamaha had one left in Red a week or 2 ago. Call Terry @ 250 769 1013. Kelowna's 1 hr from Salmon Arm, i could drop it off up there 4 ya.

We have one,and we can do the install,unfortunately,9800 usd is a little light as they cost more than that.We're on the way to Revy.Linc

I have a deposit on one for $9800us (includes freight, setup) in the states. What are Kelowna Yamaha letting them go for?

I figure it'll cost $200-$300 to pickup the one I have, so if I could get one in Canada for $10k-$10,100us it would be worth it, if alot more than that, then probably not.

I live in Calgary AB and have a red Apex for sale. Sled has 550 kms. At 145 pounds I am having trouble throwing this one around,and dont know if I should spend 10G to lighten it up. I would take $12,000.00 Canadian for it.

Back