• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody have C&A razors?????

Nytro'd40th

Veteran
I was thinking Of getting some C&A razors for my Nytro. I know they will be harder to turn but at least it will go where I want it to, well this is my understanding. Anybody have C&A razors on their Nytro?

I just recently took my c&a razors off and put stockers back on.The razors were very hard to steer and darted on hardpacked trails.I have put about 1000 miles on stocks and 1000 miles on razors with 6" shapers and 4" carbides also.I believe the razors are to aggressive for this sled-for me atleast, as I could not get the force off the front end.

I have a set and I love them.. Handle alot better. Awesome off trail good on hard pack. The trick is to set them up parallel as per instructions.

I agree, they do handle better.I cant relieve the ski pressure on this sled enough to keep the more aggressive razors on.I mostly rid on groomed and hardpacked trails and this is where the sled darts with the razors.I've tried toe out-parralel and shims under the rear of the ski rubber and cannot get the sled to not dart.

Have them on my Nytro, and love them. It's true, the steering is difficult at a dead stop. Once you get the track rolling, she'll steer where you want it too.

have them also,they go were you point them, a little more effort is needed to turn at low speed but worth the trade off IMO.

I think they are a good all around ski.Running six inch carbides no shim, with min darting. Low speeds and hard pack aren't their cup of tea. They float better than stock in powder but are no powderhounds. If you really want to eliminate on trail darting go with the flexi skis, they cured my apex BIG time.

I have outlaws(bit more aggressive) and took them off today. couldn't take the hard turning anymore, especially in the heavy wet spring snow. arms were killing me. mine kept darting till I put 1/2" shims under the flipped rubber.
while I did like the cornering effect, I hated the heavy steering. going to look for a less aggressive C& A for next year. maybe advantage .
talked to scott bergstrom and he recommeded 8" carbides to me. these along with his ski savers and she carved, but it took way too much effort.

For those thet has alot of darting issue. How is your handlebars set? from factory they are tilted maximum UP on the RTX and then the sled darts alot with real skis. I put mine at the rearest possition and damn what a difference. Try it if you havent....

Back