• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I have a problem.

not a nitro guy but didn't yamaha make a set of touring deflectors for those sleds as well?

not a nitro guy but didn't yamaha make a set of touring deflectors for those sleds as well?
Yes, they did as I had these on mine when I had my Nytro:
Windscreen.JPG

After having some cooling issues late last season, I added a cooler in the tunnel and made a vent for the hood. I’ve made another vent for the dash, but decided not to install it because it would allow air to bypass the radiator. Also made a nice long snow flap to help deflect more snow onto the track for cooling the heat exchangers. Also added 120 screw studs, and SnowThrower reversible ski mounted ice scratchers. There. Now I’m done. Maybe.

Attachments

• 5368848A-BCCB-45AC-A7AA-0F5EE2338DE3.jpeg
    5368848A-BCCB-45AC-A7AA-0F5EE2338DE3.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 68
Oh yeah, I installed a Schmidt Bros sway-bar. It’s bigger, and more stiff (that’s what she said ). Btw, the photo is my SnowThrower reversible ski mounted scratchers on my Apex Tuner 2 skis. They’re on my Nytro C&A pro skis, too.

Attachments

• 8C9A47BC-ECE1-4EDD-A231-E2FEEDE95A7A.jpeg
    8C9A47BC-ECE1-4EDD-A231-E2FEEDE95A7A.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 74

Back