• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody running 144" extensions on a 121?

number1kyster

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 SW RTX SE
Any problems? I see that Ulmer sells these. I'm just wondering how strong they are?

They work fine on my 08 RTX

Attachments

• mikenytro.jpg
    mikenytro.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 87
I was wondering about this as well. I have a viper with a snocross skid in it right now and love to ride hard through the bumps and jumps. I'm looking at stretching a nytro to 144.s.

Sorry it has taken so long to get this done for you, I just got back from Vegas and just been busy! It is at the dealer right now getting "summarized" but I'll get them to you. I still have you e-mail. Wyoming? Hummmm. Perhaps. I let you know. Have a good one.

Just bought my MPI 136" extension from and for my MPI supercharger. Sure that they would have to make something that matches/and meets their own power setup.

NLVMAX said:
sheetwright said:
Just bought my MPI 136" extension from and for my MPI supercharger. Sure that they would have to make something that matches/and meets their own power setup.

Where are you getting your tunnel extension from?

If I was to buy one I would of went with Tracks USA. They have a nice clean kit, that can also come with a wiring harness extension, and bracket for your light. That way if you want to put a 90 on your exhaust; it would give you room for a skinz style of bag or some sort of storage rack. The price for the kit was also the least expensive. They sell both extensions, and a track as a kit. I bought my rail extension off of MPI since they helped me out with the boost; that I didn't buy directly from them. The new 136" track I got off of Snow west. There are a lot of guys with almost new tracks for sale. Since they all have to convert their sled to the long ones. I bought a 136", 1-1/4", Ripsaw studded with new 1.450 Woodys with only 300 miles on it for $350.00 SHIPPED. Now that is a deal. I told you those mountain guys flip there toy parts a lot.

As far as my tunnel extension. I had the guys at my shop make it custom. Doesn't really look any different then Hartmans or Tracks USA. I couldn't use their set ups since they interferd with my LED light guards on the bottom, and the new tunnel guard pan assembley I just put in, to keep the ice out of the tunnel.

Are the MPI extensions full length? Meaning do they extend the Hifax to the end or is it jsut a plate that holds the rear axle? That was the nice thing with the Tracks USA ones from Ulmer, very strong looking and nice fit and finish.

They remind me more of a hartman kit. They have the reverse slot peg that fits into the existing frame slot. You have to drill out the four mounting holes. Which they do give you the hardware, and it does mate up to the bottom of the existing track so you can slide on the hyfax. Figured I out to give them some business for helping me out. Otherwise I would of went with track usa for the pricing for the kit.

Back