• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone else own too much crap that maint is stressful LOL

Powertrain is ls1 stroked to 383ci. (6.3L) ported heads, long tubes, mild cam makes 420whp.

Goes through a billet carbon fiber twin disk clutch which is the best clutch I have ever had, through a brand new t56 magnum which shifts with a pinky finger and butter smooth, Ford 8.8 in rear with Cobra terminator LSD and 3.55 ratio.

It hauls #*$&@ and quite scary above 130 mph. I have driven it 20k miles since swap and just replaced valve springs (tells you how I drive it lol) I avg 16 mpg because I’m always floored!

Working AC, Traction control, ABS, Cruise, tuned by me for over 3 years datalogging stopping on side of the road to reflash factory pcm, refining and refining. It drives near oem now. Gauges are all speedhut, interior is near mint which is REALLY hard in RX7s, they are known for poor plastics, ZERO rattles which is near impossible as well. I spent years adding felt in places to stop all rattles. Sunroof even works! Its a go kart with nice interior, and AC :)

What are your top 80's cars to turbo LS? I sort of wanted a 3rd gen IROCs delta 88 2 door but I don't know if I can handle crappy interiors I love a nice cockpit.
I already have a 3rd gen, I am looking for something like an early 80s Delta 88 2 door... I want a sleeper, luxury interior and like 700-800 HP

heres my TTA, it's making some power, I'm running some boost with Meth injection, It runs 11s with street tires, I have only run it a couple times to see wht it can do. It's super clean with 50K on it, too nice to cut up and really mod. Most people don't even know of these cars.

Attachments

• TTA.JPG
    TTA.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 14
  • TTA 8-2020.jpg
    TTA 8-2020.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 15
Powertrain is ls1 stroked to 383ci. (6.3L) ported heads, long tubes, mild cam makes 420whp.

Goes through a billet carbon fiber twin disk clutch which is the best clutch I have ever had, through a brand new t56 magnum which shifts with a pinky finger and butter smooth, Ford 8.8 in rear with Cobra terminator LSD and 3.55 ratio.

It hauls #*$&@ and quite scary above 130 mph. I have driven it 20k miles since swap and just replaced valve springs (tells you how I drive it lol) I avg 16 mpg because I’m always floored!

Working AC, Traction control, ABS, Cruise, tuned by me for over 3 years datalogging stopping on side of the road to reflash factory pcm, refining and refining. It drives near oem now. Gauges are all speedhut, interior is near mint which is REALLY hard in RX7s, they are known for poor plastics, ZERO rattles which is near impossible as well. I spent years adding felt in places to stop all rattles. Sunroof even works! Its a go kart with nice interior, and AC :)
I would think your front to rear balance is affecting the handling with the LS in it, do you know how much weight is added in the swap?

which did you like better?
Definitely the CBX! The sound that comes from its six cylinders, six carbs at 10500 rpm is addictive like an old school F1 car. I had two CBXs at one time the stock one in the pictures and a Big Bore with smooth bore carbs, web cams, K&N individual filters and a Pipe Master six into six exhaust....an awesome bike.
The KZ1300 was good for longer distance two up riding as it had the drive shaft, liquid cooling ect. I had a six into one exhaust on the KZ and it sounded pretty good but no where near as good as the CBXs especially the mod one I had.

Yes I own too much crap but I love it.
I had a Kawi triple 500 two stroke at one time that I sold because I just didn't think I'd ever get around to working on it.

Yes! Definitely!

2018 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
2018 Silverado 1500 LTZ 6.2
2018 Tahoe Premier RST 6.2
2011 Silverado 1500 (built into a prerunner truck)
2024 Alliance RV fifth wheel camper
2018 PJ Haulers 20' x 102" car hauler trailer
2021 6x12 aluminum utility trailer
2002 R&R 7x27 enclosed snowmobile trailer
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX SE
2012 Yamaha Apex XTX
2012 Yamaha Vector LTX
2004 Kawasaki KFX700 (800cc build)
2004 Kawasaki KFX700 (730cc build)
2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 (730cc build)
2019 Spartan SRT-XD zero turn mower
2015 Yamaha Drive golf cart
2024 John Deere 3039R tractor (plus attachments)
Push mowers (2), weed whips, chain saw, etc.......

'Kinger's garage' has grown exponentially but not the revenue in... but $$ OUT. I added some atvs to the mix this year for lack of snow and a park here in Iowa where my 4 seat rzr is just too large. Anyway the maintenance is becoming a full time job for me! Here is my list:

4 seat rzr turbo - Needs all maint items
Polaris sportsman 700 efi - needs everything
Polaris Scrambler 500 carb - needs everything and carb rebuild
MM150cc buggy - tires always flat finally got tubes in them and a better carb so it runs for now
Bad Boy 54" mower - Just did complete service on it
BOB - Apex needs all driveline bearings
Flame - Oil leaking needs "bulletproof" service with BOP parts and I am adding power steering
Killa bee - 600 sdi ski doo needs nothing
2021 enclosed 23' sno pro trailer - needs nothing yet...
1993 mazda rx7 V8 520hp swap - needs glove box repair, paint repair, tires
2001 Jeep wrangler - needs oil change
2016 ford explorer - needs a new sun roof motor and clear sunroof drains, fix moldy smelling vents
2022 Ford raptor - needs nothing for now

If you add my 3 properties maint, I am constantly fixing crap and it feels like 2 steps ahead and 1 back.

First world problems I know, but hey, we all love the ride right! :-o
Get rid of the fords and all your polaris #unk and you will that much further ahead

Get rid of the fords and all your polaris #unk and you will that much further ahead
Actually currently all the polaris and Fords are the most reliable lol The Yamaha sleds are the worst offenders, BOB is my fault but Flame is just a POS. :)

My GMC Denali blew a trans and left me stranded in the middle of the night, The sidewinder ruined 3 sled trips. Go ahead and live in your brand specific stereotype world, I use actual experiences to validate. The brands don't pay me so I drive what has proven reliable and want to try them all.

Back