• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone get their 2012 xtx yet

Andyfreeze said:
Hey fxnytroxtx, is this what your asking about circled below?
Yes it is a grease zerk.

greasezerk.jpg
Yeh that's the one. I was just wondering I didn't know they added zerks for 2012. Thanks

romie said:
Mine has arrived. Trying to forget its out in the garage so I stop going out to look at it.

lol... good luck with that.. Got 24" of snow here saturday night, its almost gone already but I managed to put 10 miles on in our yard and fields. Probably not the best break in procedure but I just couldn't resist.
Sunday morning even took my daughter for a few laps around the yard.

firstrideoct2011-1.jpg

Break in is just ride like you normally would and give er a few wot runs for a few seconds. I didnt even read the recommendations. i rode it like id ride any other sled and changed the oil at 300 miles.

Andyfreeze said:
romie said:
Mine has arrived. Trying to forget its out in the garage so I stop going out to look at it.

lol... good luck with that.. Got 24" of snow here saturday night, its almost gone already but I managed to put 10 miles on in our yard and fields. Probably not the best break in procedure but I just couldn't resist.

firstrideoct2011-1.jpg

Any chance you could post some more pics of your sled with the new windshield on? I am trying to decide between the one you have and the med height clear one. Seeing it on the exact sled I have would really help!! Thanks in advance!

rydblue said:
Andyfreeze said:
romie said:

firstrideoct2011-1.jpg

Any chance you could post some more pics of your sled with the new windshield on? I am trying to decide between the one you have and the med height clear one. Seeing it on the exact sled I have would really help!! Thanks in advance!

Here's a couple more for ya rydblue. Not the best shots cause its dark in the barn. Will try to get some outdoor shots this weekend. Hope these help a little anyways. I should mention I've installed the OFT relocator so the bars are higher/forward in relation to the tall windshield in these photos than they would be stock.

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Back