• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stalling XTX

Nytro Nork

Extreme
Hey guys, im looking for some help. I have a 2012 XTX Nytro. Its been stalling when i come to a stop. It doesn't do it all the time but it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. Im not getting any codes but I've run a diagnostic and tried cycling the ISC valve. It seems to be working properly but it makes a fair bit of noise. Almost like a gear slipping. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this or had the same issues?

Any updates on your issue? It sounds kind of similar to an issue my buddy’s sled is developing.

IACV will click when it bottoms out - its normal. You'll hear it move for a second or two, and then click once bottomed in the seat. You could have a clutching issue not letting it disengage and stalling out the sled.

Sounds like the valves need adjusting. Is it harder to start when its warm too? Cranks a few revolutions when warm but pops right off when cold. That's another sign valves are out of spec. Good luck.
M

Back