• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone get their 2012 xtx yet

Hope all is well for yami and their people. Don't care if it shows up in December just used to getting a pre order early.

I got it last week, putting on the roest skidplate and excel wheels this weekend. The fit and finish is the best of any sled I've ever had, got the black one.

Got mine a couple weeks ago! Here it is in the back of the truck on the way home, looks good in the shop!

Roest belly pan showing up tomorrow!

Cant wait until first hard frost! :-o

Attachments

• t_img00155-20110917-1053_782.jpg
    t_img00155-20110917-1053_782.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 58
Schweeeeet. Puttin a larger windshield, exhaust turnout, and rack bag/tank on mine. First 4 stroker and non cat in yeeeeaaaaaaaars.

daddybooz said:
Got mine a couple weeks ago! Here it is in the back of the truck on the way home, looks good in the shop!

Roest belly pan showing up tomorrow!

Cant wait until first hard frost! :-o

Glad to see your dealer forgot to put on the gytr decals on the front shocks. :o|

Mine is finally here. :Rockon: Went to see it last night as they were closing up. Gonna pick it up tomorrow. Looks fantastic up close. Pictures dont do it justice. Especially with the camera on my phone. But here's one anyways.. Now I'll be able to start installing the pile of goodies I've been accumulating all summer.
1004111742.jpg

Sounds like there 200 short of filling the orders for Nytros but didnt hear what models... Anybody else hear this? Black one looks good.

bottlerocket said:
Sounds like there 200 short of filling the orders for Nytros but didnt hear what models... Anybody else hear this? Black one looks good.

Where did you hear that?

Back