• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have pics of installed Yamaha Windsheild bags?

I've only seen one. I have it, soon as I get my sled back together I'll get a pic. It comes to the to of the stock windsheild, and wraps around the speedo. It wouldn't look bad with a clear windsheild since there is a Yamaha logo against it, But mine is painted.

Daranello said:
I see yamaha makes 2 windsheild bags for the Nytro....

Does anyone have pixs of them instaled??
I moved my pod to the handlebars with a Phazer mount, and bought a Skinz windshield bag for my stock windy on my SE. I can put a tow rope and 7 cans of refreshments in it. Not great, but not bad either.

Daranello said:

Here are some pics on XTX with the Tall accessory windshield.

Lots of room and great for a bottle or two or water or gatorade because the heat from the motor prevents it from freezing.

Attachments

• bag1.JPG
    bag1.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 110
  • bag2.JPG
    bag2.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 114
  • bag3.JPG
    bag3.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 110
  • bag4.JPG
    bag4.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 128
revmuffin said:
Daranello said:

Lots of room and great for a bottle or two or water or gatorade because the heat from the motor prevents it from freezing.
Pics?

Yamaha offers two models of Nytro windshield bags. One is for the stock windshield and the other for the larger windshields. I have both. The tall windshield's bag is bigger because the tall windshield covers more frontal area. Not big enough, but bigger. The bags are retained with velcro. No mechanical fasteners. So far, so good.

The main difference in the two bags is in size. I own both bags as I like to switch windshields time to time. Sorry I don't have any pics but I do like them both.

I have the bag for the tall windshield. The bag is pretty big and deep. Nice bag and very easy access for hat, gloves, maps etc. I was wondering if any one was able to fit one of those plastic containers that mount on the clutch cover, great spot for refreshments.

I'm having 4" x 4" x 12" custom bags made out of Tuff Tarp material for my clutch guards. They'll mount with velcro. I could go longer but since they're a pain to get to I'll rarely use them. Good for emergency gear, though. They should be finished tomorrow or the next day. I'll post some pics of them along with my custom bags to fill the space between my seat and Cheetah rack. I built some really cool trailer hitches for the XTXs, too. And that required some custom aluminum rear bumpers. It all looks darn good! Factory support for storage space and trailer hitches is poor!

revmuffin said:
Daranello said:

Thats the bag I got today and it DOESN'T fit the MID height windsheild :o|

Does any one have the pix of the smaller bag, that the one I had to order today

I got the bigger one and made it fit with my mid/low windshield. It does not fit great but it does fit. Won't be able to fill the bag full but there is room for a hat and extra pair of gloves, etc.

Nytro RTX Guy said:
I got the bigger one and made it fit with my mid/low windshield. It does not fit great but it does fit. Won't be able to fill the bag full but there is room for a hat and extra pair of gloves, etc.

Did you get the bag to fit on this Mid Sheild?

Xmas152.jpg

Daranello said:
Nytro RTX Guy said:

Did you get the bag to fit on this Mid Sheild?

Xmas152.jpg

I have the lower blue windshield. Like I said, it fits OK. Smaller one would be better but I bought the bigger one online and don't want the hassle of returning it.

Back