• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone in the West have snow on their horizon?

murph, A couple of us from Pioneer will be at IM at 8AM on 4/1. Probably too far for you but just thought that I would throw it out there. I just got my Shockwave and hope to try some tuning on the slopes.

Thanks for the invite. Heading back up to Alpine from Santa Cruz with a new to us Dodge Diesel. Need to install deck on it and then probably hit Little Truckee Summit in the afternoon.

Let me know how IM is. We were just there for the Westcoastsledders.com picnic.

Forgot how much fun that place is.

Should be great tomorrow. Have fun.

Up to 3ft expected today/tonight. Too bad Avy danger is shooting through the roof. Going to be forced to stay low and cautious. Careful out there folks!

tomMTX said:
Up to 3ft expected today/tonight. Too bad Avy danger is shooting through the roof. Going to be forced to stay low and cautious. Careful out there folks!

That's what's nice about this area. Lots of "safe" areas to play in. Lots of deep, not a lot of steep. Still have to be careful though.

Anyone in west have snow on their horizon?

Spaterwin and myself was able to get together yesterday and make it to Atkisson up by Mt. Adams. Had a good day riding about 75 miles next to the Indian Heaven Wilderness area and by the berry fields. Had about 24 inches of fresh dry snow. It was a real blast boodocking and getting stuck, right splaterwin? The area we rode in has a SnoTel monitor for Suprise Lakes in the Southern Washington Cascades. This area is usually the first to get snow at the beginning of the season and now finally late in the season.
Here are 3 pictures of our ride with a picture of 09 Dragon after finding out it had just fried a piston, splaterwin on his Yamaha, and a picture of Mosquito Lake. Hey splaterwin- let's do it agin!!!!!

Attachments

• 102_0565a.jpg
    102_0565a.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 102_0563a.jpg
    102_0563a.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 102_0564a.jpg
    102_0564a.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 93
Yeah, yesterday was a great day at Bachelor too. About 70+" in the last week!!!! It was deep, dry snow. Best day of the season for sure.

Back