• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone know what these plugs are for?

subysti04

Extreme
Found these under the hood not connected to anything. Looking for a place to tap some lights in to. Sled is 15 LTX-DX.

Attachments

• Viper Plugs.jpg
    Viper Plugs.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 170

Its been a long time since I had hood off. Sorry. Can you use a test light and pull fuses to figure out what circuit they are on?

None of them have power with the sled off. would have to put hood back on to start sled but then you cant get to fuses. Bad location for the fuse block, or maybe by design? Just looked again and there are 4 plugs there not used.

Then remove the gauge,ign switch and harness from hood hook them up and turn power on. Be safe last thing you want to do is fry something use a test light or better a volt meter.

i believe they are connectors for diagnostic tool or programming at the dealer.... strangely enough, my viper and my buddies M800 side by side with the hood off have the same plus with the same PN's on the tags........

Back