• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone know where to get used body parts for an RX1

Yamaha doesn't offer most body parts anymore. Is the s snowmobile junk yard or something out there in any of your towns?
Yes....check with Travis at Barn of Parts, or Hudon sled salvage north of Utica NY.
Last time I was there, there were several 4 cyl and 3 cyl. yam engines laying around....lots of stuff. If it's ok, I can paste a link...
not sure of all the forum rules.

the dash, left side , right side and head lamp mask are all availible from the aftermarket new if that is what you are looking for. had to buy them for my brother when he rolled his sled.

well i got them at royaldistributing.com here in canada. it is on page 212 in this years catoulouge. only seeing the mask atm but they did have the other peices when i did it 3 years ago. they have changed suppliers since then.

you dealer is not willing to look up the parts for a 2015 rs venture as it had the same style hood as the rx sleds? odds are the parts would fit.

Back