• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone race a RX1 with N20 on 660ft or 1000ft

rdpicker

I am just wondering if anyone has raced a RX1 with N20 at 660ft or 1000ft, an what was your shot of N20 and speed, reason I want to know is because here in east coast Canada we dont get very good winters anyone and I would have more fun racing than trail riding, I have a 50 shot now so that with some ice picks might be fun

Should go like stink!!

The torque is huge, especially with a 4 stroke.

Mine with 90hp shot at 9 to 1 air fuel ratio (real rich!) and a FIX ram air lid allowing nitrous to escape, made 225hp/160ftlbs SAE at Iantommassis dyno. (I forgot to bring the stock air lid to the dyno!) So probably more like 240+ in the real world with a sealed air box!!

:nos

Thanks for your reply, I cant wait to work on my sled this summer, I now got a brain wave to drop the 50 shot and look for 75-100 shot nossles, maybe I can put those 1000 crank shops mach z's in their place and boondocked fire cats

rdpicker said:
Thanks for your reply, I cant wait to work on my sled this summer, I now got a brain wave to drop the 50 shot and look for 75-100 shot nossles, maybe I can put those 1000 crank shops mach z's in their place and boondocked fire cats

Who's nitrous kit do you run?

I have hit 121 in 1000' with a 80 shot cb performance kit with very minimal tuning and also that was with low compression on one cylinder due to a pinched ring,i put new pistons n rings in this yr and got back up to 120 gaining 3-4 mph each time i changed clutching until I ran out of time, I dont see no problem with hitting 125-130

Back