• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone recognize this?

budman 1000

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 Yamaha LTX GT, 2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137; 2015 Apex xtx, 2010 Nytro xtx turbo, 2008 nytro rtx, 2005 RS Vector MTN turbo
So I start to put my Belly Pan guard in that I purchased from BOP and I found this square rod behind my clutch's. I'm thinking its part of a clutch alinement tool? image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You would be correct

forgot there during PDI

Yamaha Distance Gauge Tool 365mm YS-39506-2

365 mm distance gauge, KM brand. Was curious and had to look it up.You guys riding up there yet?

It was at the dealer last March getting updates done and I had them check my clutch's. I can't remember if I drove it after that. It was hard to see it behind the clutch and when I saw it I thought "oh man" I'm glad I put BOP's belly pan guard in. That tool lying in there could have destroyed my clutch's while driving.

365 mm distance gauge, KM brand. Was curious and had to look it up.You guys riding up there yet?
Some guys are riding , I'm going to wait for a bit more snow. My brother lives over at Cutknife west of Battleford and they have about 8 inches, so a good start over there for snow.

Back