• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone regret buying an Attak?

Turk said:
Shoulda went rtx in 07.It performs better for what i do.

What do you do?

I'm still torn, Apex or Attak.....I want to hear from guys that made a mistake......I already know all the yes guys....I want to hear the no's now

Nope!! Got on my old 600 XTC for a quick burst last yr. Hard to believe I put 8350 miles on that thing LOL! Attak is just a way more competent machine.

You're overthinking it. Both are great sleds. Lots of guys preferred the 136 over the 121 from the demo rides. You already bought an Apex didn't you? Stretch it, or ride it, then stretch it. Unfortunatly we all have too much time before snow to think about all the upgrades we wanna do.

Daranello said:
Do you wish you bought a 121 insted???

No way!

Love my Attak!

Wish my 08 Nytro was a 136 with the monoshock!

I wont ever buy a 121 for me again.... love the 136 sleds...... I stretched my viper to 136, then bought an attak.....

nos, hopefully next year they will have a nytro ltx......

I couldn't believe the Nytro wasn't available & Phazer too in a 136"!!!

It stopped me from buying 2 of each!!!

Hopefully Yamaha will do the right thing next year!

They sometimes want to tell their customers what they need, instead of listening to what the customers are telling them they want!

121" does not work for me & my group!!!

Good Luck!

BR

onlyblue said:
nos, hopefully next year they will have a nytro ltx......

You got it buddy!

I cant compare a ATTAK to a RX-warrior.. but i know i had two warriors and didnt like the push from the extra length skid.. it did ride great.. not better than my 121 apex, but still good.

Ive got a 121 now and i wouldnt ever go back toa long track unless i rode only in the mountains..

Back