• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone running a nytro track

mac69

i can get a take off nytro 153 track (08 i believe) and some rails for cheap, and was just wondering if it would work, dont really know much about the pitch and such. hoping someone else has done this. i know i would have to cut the track width down, probably with a table saw. tried to search but didnt really find anything out.

the nytro track is a 3.0 pitch and the phazer is a 2.52, so yes you will need new drivers 7 tooth 3.0 pitch drivers and the rails wont just bolt up it would be cheaper and easier to just get rail extensions. The track will have to be cut down 14.5 is as wide as you can go. If your going to buy a track a challenger track is better than any maverick track.

k thanks for the info so i will try and find something with the 2.52 pitch. was just tryin to figure out my options. live in canada and with the dollar the way it is its hard to buy outta the states and everythin here is already overpriced.

Back