• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone running excell exhaust??

taz1

Extreme
Hi i was wondering if anyone is running the excell exhaust on a fx nytro and if so did you pick any mph up with it?? Is it worth the money. thanks

I put mine on the other day, it sounds really cool and the trottle seems a little more snappy. If it stays cold I am going to run it with my wife's nytro in a day or two, then install my stage 2 clutch kit play some more the try out the 22 top gear.

mine just came in along with a pc3 and ignition module..will be out on the weekend to see how it goes..also will be adding ulmers clutch kit

Put mine on a few weeks back. Unfortunately haven't had any real TRAIL time on it yet...mainly just on the track. However sound is SWEET and the power is improved. The other thing to note is that its a BOLT on part. In order to get a few horsepower you don't need to do anything except bolt it on...and fire it up!....Will be taking the core out and hooking up a power commander to it as soon as Aaron from Excell has it all set up. I would recommend this system to anyone with a new Nytro for sure. Three reasons, aside from the obvious power increase would be #1 Ease of installation #2 Sound and #3 Looks sweet too!

I put the exhaust and stage 2 clutch kit last week, definitely notice the difference off the line but I am not sure if I am gaining anything on the top end, only saw 100 on the dreammeter and I cpould not stay close to my buddy on his 06 Apex after 30 ft. The exhuast does look cool and sound isd absolutely fantastic !!! :Rockon:

yami ryder said:
nytro boy did you add the 22 gear and chain, if you did has it changed you low and mid..

yes I added the 22 gear and chain, it is stronger right off the line, lifts the skis more even with my set up which was keeping the skis planted better, the differnece was noticable instantly. I was worried I would lose low end but I assume the clutch kit makes up for it. The mid feels the same and I can't honestly say whether it is any faster top end, I hit 100mph on the dreameter and I had only ever seen 98mph before, but again the conditions were not great. I thought I would be able to take my buddy on his Apex off the line more but I only pulled him for the first 30 feet. I will get more seat time this weekend and will be able to comment better on Monday

NB-NYTRO said:
are you guys finding the exhaust loud and hard on the ears on long rides?

it is definitely louder but not to the point of being annoying, it is the loudest at WOT of course but if you are cruising it's not that much louder at all. I love the sound of it, I would keep it just for that....

Back