• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone Running Hammertimes

Straightliner

Veteran
I was just wondering if any has been running hammertimes in there sled, and if they were happy. I have done tons of clutching with HH and Hammertimes, and very good results with hammertimes. Yesterday cleaned up some F7s & Pro X 800 from start to finish in over 5000 ft or longer run. For the way my sled runs with the hammertimes, I will take a chance if they blow up and $hit the bed. (Later)

ended up selling my kit, decided to just enjoy my limited weekend trips and keep it stock. Although freddies kit may be in order for the summer project. Glad they are working, I hear they're great in turbos.

My hammertimes pull like a sob, but I think my helix is too steep... Have not had much time to play with them yet. Off trail I can stop with snow up to the light and get it out no problem, couldn't do that stock :D

Back