• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone sledding ???

last weekend indian river 75 miles friday night.

im in pembroke, (between ottawa and north bay)... i dont know if weel b sleddin by christmas. unless we get a decent dump of snow, got cold weather though, and a few inches today, and a few more inches this week aparently. none for the next but it changes every day. keep the fingers crossed

We have a foot here have riding for about a week now and got 200 klics in so far. Need a bit more still hitting the odd rut in the fields but not to bad.

sharky007 said:
I anyone been out in southwestern ontario this weekend ? If so where?
Looking at the Gaylord webcam there is about 7in on the ground there. Thinking about heading up there on the weekend to try my Nytro for the 1st time.

I was out this weekend... there is about 1 1/2 feet in Fort frances / International Falls, MN.

I hear Dryden and Sioux Lookout north of us got hit HARD!

My dad lives in Dryden and has about 3 feet in his yard... I might head up this comming weekend to go for a ride.

Western NY

Parts ouside of Buffalo has over 2 feet of heavy snow. Looked like late January in the parking lots. Closed the interstate for for two days we had so much snow and cars stuck on it. They were asking for snowmobilers to go get people out of their cars. Unfortunately the trails aren't open for awhile yet. Chatauqua County got about a foot in the southern parts last night and its still snowing. !! I Wanna Ride!.. :die

Alliston got hammered today. They shut the Honda plant down for both shifts. That never happens. 2 plus feet at my brothers in Loretto and its still snowing hard.
Going out for a ride

Been riding for a couple of weeks in NE MN, trails ok in some parts, beat up in others. Should be grooming soon as the weather is getting cold.... Snow is above knees in most parts.

Back