• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

anyone want to go to Revy

DaveB said:
FYI: the anual snowfall in Revy is double that of Golden. Don't get me wrong, I like riding Golden, but Revy has more riding areas and more snow.

I doubt I'll make a mid-week ride...but we'll see. My recommendation for all you turbo boys, is to get someone to show you how to get into Turtle Mnt. (Boulder parking lot...take Kirkup trail...)

Thanks for the insight.

I've rode both, but looking at the schedule/calendar we may be able to do a couple days in Revy instead.

Timing/fuel/miles is a big factor here.

rlcofmn said:
DaveB said:
FYI: the anual snowfall in Revy is double that of Golden. Don't get me wrong, I like riding Golden, but Revy has more riding areas and more snow.

I doubt I'll make a mid-week ride...but we'll see. My recommendation for all you turbo boys, is to get someone to show you how to get into Turtle Mnt. (Boulder parking lot...take Kirkup trail...)

Thanks for the insight.

I've rode both, but looking at the schedule/calendar we may be able to do a couple days in Revy instead.

Timing/fuel/miles is a big factor here.

oh ya , now were talking guys , a couple days in revy , this is so good , i'd sooner go to revy myself , i'll get ahold of the guys who are interrested and give em a heads up , now if we could just get that DaveB talked into showing us around , would be sweet

Our schedule is get there on the 19th, ride 20 and 21 in revy and likely do the keystone pass/dig. 22nd is avy training day then ride sicamous area (eagles, queest, owlhead and blue lake) and be home on 27th.

So if anyone wants to join us let us know. Tired of riding with all doo guys all the time. Yap yap yap heavy this heavy that get a real sled etc etc.

i plan on going over and hooking up with you sometime in them days your going , most likely will be 20 and 21 , lets keep in touch

and then when the lads from alaska get back from down south sledding , we can all meet up in revy for a couple more days around the 30 jan , should be a blast

Any women or wives showing up for this? My wife is a sled head but she gets bored if it's just a bunch of guys talking about how they tweaked this or clutched it like that.

Ian
i don't think any coming , but i very well might plan a big trip in FEB with the wives , find a good log cabin lodge and hot tubs for the women , make the trip to spoil and pamper them some for putting up with us getting away so much

she's more then welcome to join us if she wants on this trip

I'm so, so whipped! I get asked to go but unless I tow,You never know

Back