• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Attak Sled Cover?

sideshowBob

Lifetime Member
I am looking for a cover that will fit my Attak with its bar riser and hand guards.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
apex1.JPG

apex2.JPG

Have you tried an Attak deluxe cover? It has that stretchy material over the handlebar area. My mirrors are 35 inches from outside to outside, and I stuck a chainsaw bar cover in to give about a 19 inch rise and it fit fine. A 2009 Nytro XTX cover, same stretchy material by handlebars, is a close fit also. Are your measurements beyond that? If so, it may be so close that you could get someone with a sewing machine to do some slight customizing, ...or you could pick up an old Mazda MX6 car cover and sew some one inch webbing with snaps on it, and use thatDSC04293.JPG DSC04290.JPG .

Royal Distributing use to sell Skinz covers, not sure if they still do and they go right over the ski tips as well. i think they had the expandable windshield area. a lot cheaper then the OEM cover

I could be wrong, but I thought all the Apex covers had that Lycra material around the handlebars/windshield to accommodate the different size windscreens.

I actually had an RX cover on my 07 GT, it fit. And my cover on my 2012 XTX fits all new apex as the tunnel is exposed. But I have the stock windy and risers with handguards.

Even the old phazer covers had the lycra material for big windys. You should be good.

I might have a skinz one for sale, they are awesome covers, back when i covered they were way nicer then OEM yam ones. I'll see if I still have it and get pictures if your interested.

I just picked up a Venture RS cover...lots of room for my hand guards and bar riser.
Thanks Guys

Back