• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex ER, RTX, GT or Attak, What's everyone getting??

Which model

• ER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTX

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attak

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ordered a Gt, again. The 1st deeler called and left me out to dry. Found another dealer today, Roberts in NY who sent me all the confirmations. looking forward to the 4 stroke and its benefits, especially when reg gas is 92.9 a liter here and usually 10-20 cents more up north, not to mention the oil. But really the only reason to buy a Yamaha is for pure riding excitement!
:D
;)!
:flag:

personally i think the 06 models are ugly azz he!!
but i loved every mile i put on my 05 vector....cept the one that allmost put me in the bone yard #$%&* my sleddin days are over........but.............long live yammi ;)! enjoy folks :tg:

Hey i changed my order,but i cant revote,now after testing the regular er to the attack,sorry but no contest,its attack all the way,but with one twist all the shocks from my apex GT so its a attack gt lol LaLaLa ;)!

I wonder how accurate this poll is. It seems to me I've read posts from about a half dozen people that have switched to Attaks ;)!

MightyWarrior said:
I wonder how accurate this poll is. It seems to me I've read posts from about a half dozen people that have switched to Attaks ;)!

Make a new poll then. Especially being some customers got the short end of the stick on the GT's.

MightyWarrior said:
S

So I guess add about 6 to the atack column

Back