• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

APEX GT ???

MR.HAPPY

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
YAMAHA
You guys that are lucky enough to have your GTs, is the exhaust covers silver or chrome looking???

Trying to figure out what I'm doing with my Attak when I get it next week, other than making it bright red!!!

BR

I really wasnt sure about my GT till i got it... having not seen it in person at all..

WOW... it is sweet... the black is very glossy and the exhaust covers are a very shinny silver (sparkely)

It is a very sweet looking sled... all my friends and co workers think its 10 times better lookin than my warrior

flyingpig said:
I wish the Apex GT's would have been chrome like the Vector GT's.
Vectors are metal these are plastic and cubby has got the market on that. I chromed my vector ones back last January, that is where Yamaha got the idea LaLaLa

My little $04 on that is billet is beautiful and it goes with anything. Wonder if it could be a maintainance item tho, having to keep it polished all the time??
ne_nau.gif

My dealer just got a GT in and said mine will be their in Oct. I'm going to see the one they have in now.

Back