• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

APEX MOUNTAIN WRITTEN OFF IN VALEMONT BC

I have a stock one here now, adding the pieces this weekend, should be able to start shipping Monday! Price to follow, have to see how many can be made out of a sheet.

not a good excuse, but after the fire, buddy never showed up with the apex, so I was unable to complete it. I can make them right now just flat, like the old mm ones, but I assume that everyone wants them ribbed (which does a lot for condoms, nothing for skidplates, just look good.)
If you want them plain and flat, I can ship very soon, but molded ribbed are going to take longer, of course cost more.

I'm still riding nekkid....

What's the scoup on the bigger better Kbxsrx skid plate?

or should I go buy the yammie plate? Is it same as RX-1?

For now, the yammie plate should help with the oil cover if nothing else, but buddy hasent come back with his apex so I can make a prototype. I am so sorry guys, no one wants them more than me.. I will post when they are done.

I did not do any because the yamaha factory one (minimal protection) is for sale at any dealer. My biggest trouble, is getting an apex here to model one on.

Back