• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Owners - MTN, LTX, ATTAK & Standard *POLL*

Would you be interested in a stock seat being 2" Taller

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, interested.. but they need to use factory type clips for the trunk.. ( i hate velcro)

I dont think anyone wants to loose the trunk or whats in it..

Sled Solutions said:
We are working with WRP who are making seats for all other models including the Nytro. They are entertaining the idea of doing the APEX. So, the best way to find out is to ask on TY.

They replace the stock foam with NEW foam which is 2" taller covered in a new seat cover. The current seats are going for $329 just to give you an idea of cost.

So........who would be interested?

Any new word on this?????? You piqued our interest last summer, but nothing since.....

Mike

mntvipermn said:
Sled Solutions said:
We are working with WRP who are making seats for all other models including the Nytro. They are entertaining the idea of doing the APEX. So, the best way to find out is to ask on TY.

They replace the stock foam with NEW foam which is 2" taller covered in a new seat cover. The current seats are going for $329 just to give you an idea of cost.

So........who would be interested?

Any new word on this?????? You piqued our interest last summer, but nothing since.....

Mike

Still waiting, I have an email into them for an update.

Sled Solutions said:
Just got word last night that they are building the APEX seat. Apparently they had enough of hearing me say "THEY WANT A SEAT"!

It will be a replacement seat NOT a mod seat.

Put my order in NOW Sled Solutions!!!!!!!!!!!

:Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

Thx man!

Mike

Sled Solutions said:
mntvipermn said:
Sled Solutions said:
Just got word last night that they are building the APEX seat. Apparently they had enough of hearing me say "THEY WANT A SEAT"!

Thx man!

Mike

I'll let you know when I know! ;)!

Thank you I would love to get one aswell!
Will it be lighter then stock? Thats all im curious about.

Sled Solutions said:
mntvipermn said:
Sled Solutions said:

Thx man!

Mike

Can't wait!

Sled Solutions said:
mntvipermn said:
Sled Solutions said:

Thx man!

Mike

OK Sled solutions, where are they on this????????? WRP ever make a seat that would fit my '07 Attak????

;)! ;)! ;)! ;)!